Saturday, June 11, 2011

She Writes Blogger Redux

The Wednesday Sisters: A Novel
~This post was edited.  The formatting was giving me fits.  

Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball!
Photo Source
The great Meg Waite Clayton, author of The Wednesday Sisters, a national bestseller, is hosting a blog hop. For those new to blogging...the a blog hop is the universal mixer of the blogsphere. I welcome those from the hop!  I encourage you to take a look around and if you like what you see please hit the follow button.

Meg does give us three rules to the hop if you wish to join.  I do love a good old fashion blog hop, especially with such a great group of woman writers. Everyone come in make yourself at home and take a look around.




Introductions: 
Chubby Bunny's Ink is an small Indie Press that is in the beginning stages.  Currently, we are not taking clients, the client we have is too much of a handful. (That would be me...I am a mess.) We are however, in search of published writers to feature monthly. This blog is about the celebration of writing and successful writers.  Please contact email me,  Valerie if you are interested in the month long feature.        


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Valerie. I'm here as part of the hop and look forward to looking around.

    Susan
    Two Kinds of People

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...just hopping about and discovered a blog that's sparked interest. I recently had my first novel published through indie as well. Will read on and be in touch:)

    EL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm also here from She Writes. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I'm over from Blog Hop. I absolutely love your pubbing name, Chubby Bunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie, just stopping by on the Blog Hop. Intriguing posts with great images. I will be back to read more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete