Thursday, July 10, 2014

#Teacher Party


I know, it is July, this "school being out" is truly old news.  But not for me.  I was super smart in May and signed up for professional development...it was good but it was a week.  The first week of summer.  A week I say.  Then I was presenting at ISTE, for the first time.  So the next three weeks were burned by me fixing, redoing and practicing my presentation.  EXHAUSTING!

Just as I am starting to feel a little burned out my break has finally arrived.  So what do I chose to do with all this newly found extra time? Sit on the sofa and hit the Netflix classic, Destination Truth, while I pound away on my laptop.  This is basically a description of my paradise...Josh, laptop, and that sofa. Honestly, I have been getting up at 4:30 am to go to boot camp but as soon as I come home I shower and nap.  Hardly athletic. 

It has been so nice to be home.  I finally have a minute to process and discover all the cool tools I saw at ISTE. (I promise I will tell you all about them, eventually.) I have started working on rebranding myself..and jazzing up the blog as you may have noticed.  

I want to celebrate my newly found summer with everyone.  I can't think of a better way to party then to save money and shop.  Good times!!

Head on over to my store (here) and enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment